Reopening Wednesday 1st July (by appointment only).
These last few weeks here at Blackthorn our team have been working on a way to safely reopen our office and workshop. We've all been keen to get back to doing the work we love: making beautiful kitchens and furniture for our wonderful customers; and we're pleased to announce we'll be doing just that very soon!
From next Wednesday (1st July) we will reopen our office & showroom on an appointment basis. So, what will this look like?
- To make an appointment you can call us on 02830251628 or send us an email to email@example.com
- Ahead of reopening we will carry out a deep clean of the premises.
- In between each appointment we will clean and disinfect surfaces and touch points.
- During appointments we'll be adhering to all social distancing guidelines as recommended by the most up-to-date information on Public Health.
- We'll have hand sanitising points throughout the workshop and offices.
- And of course if for any reason you are unable to come to us, there is the option for remote appointments via phone or video call.
We're also implementing reduced-risk deliveries for the safety of our team, our customers, and our community.
As we adjust to new ways of working, there may be changes to our office operating times, we will keep you up to date on this, so keep an eye on our social media posts and here on our website for the latest information.
If you have any questions or special requests about appointments or deliveries, please don't hesitate to get in touch: you can drop us a line to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 02830251628.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Blackthorn!